Award-Winning Orthodontist For Invisalign Teen & Invisalign in Glendale, CA & Burbank, CA
Smile Throughout Your Treatment with Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
Bergh Orthodontics is thrilled to offer truly discreet and convenient treatment with Invisalign in Glendale, CA. Invisalign straightens your teeth with a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. That means you can show off your confident smile even while you are still in the middle of your Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. Orthodontist Dr. Bergh has been changing lives since 2000 with Invisalign in Glendale, CA, and since 2003 with Invisalign Teen. His extensive experience with this revolutionary orthodontic treatment has earned him the very top distinction of being a VIP Invisalign Provider. In fact, Dr. Bergh has been recognized by Invisalign as being among the top 1% of orthodontists worldwide!
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- Discretion. With Invisalign’s clear aligners, you can enjoy a nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth.
- Comfort. The series of clear removable aligners can straighten your teeth without wires or brackets. This lets you avoid the chafing and soreness that typically occurs with braces.
- Convenience. Invisalign’s aligners are removable! That means you can eat and drink anything you want during treatment without worrying about damaging your appliance.
- Improved Health. Invisalign’s smooth plastic aligners don’t have the many nooks and crannies of traditional braces, where bacteria love to gather. In addition, you can remove your aligners to brush and floss normally, which makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
For Growing Teeth, There Is Invisalign First
Standard Invisalign is the typical recommendation for children who have their permanent teeth. If your child’s teeth are still growing in and you would like to provide him or her with the benefits of Invisalign technology, the solution may be Invisalign First.
Invisalign First is used to correct the positioning of growing teeth and offers unique features for dental arch expansion and creating room for incoming teeth. It is only available for growing children and can be used to address orthodontic conditions, such as:
- Arch development
- A-P correction
- Aesthetic alignment
- Tooth protrusions or interferences
In addition to advanced Invisalign technology, other benefits of Invisalign First include:
- Precise and individualized planning around your child’s unique dental needs
- Treatment for a wide range of orthodontic irregularities
- Providing room for incoming teeth without removing surrounding teeth
- Supporting teeth and jawline formation with preferred aesthetics vs. traditional braces
- Enabling your child to remove the device to maintain comfort while eating, drinking, brushing their teeth, or other activities
Enjoy Added Convenience with Invisalign Teen
Invisalign Teen features a built-in, easy-to-track indicator that lets your teenager know when it is time to use the next set of trays. The blue dot on the outside of the tray itself turns clear when it is time to change to the next series of clear aligners.
Furthermore, while most teens are very compliant with aligner wear and tear, some parents worry about their children losing or misplacing their clear aligners. Thankfully, Invisalign Teen includes several free replacement aligners, should they be needed.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation for Invisalign in Glendale, CA, Today!
Bergh Orthodontics is offering a complimentary exam and treatment consultation for new patients interested in achieving their healthiest smile with braces or Invisalign in Glendale, CA. To find out if Invisalign would be right for you or your child, click here to receive your $250 Savings Certification and request a free Bergh Orthodontics Smile Analysis today. We look forward to speaking with you!