Your Health & Safety Is Our Priority
We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting on May 19th!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Reduced reception room seating to provide social distancing
- Pre-screening temperature & questionnaire for patients & team members prior to entering the office
- Glass partitions at the front desk
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
- HEPA filters to provide additional air circulation & clean the air
- Extraoral Dental Suction System Droplets & Aerosols Terminator for higher-risk procedures (debands & removing attachments)
- Masks for patients & team members
- Continued attention & dedication to cleaning surfaces in both the clinic & common areas of the office
- Private treatment room for certain procedures
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 818-242-1173. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!